Address Changes

For address changes pertaining to accounts with the Village, you are required to submit your request to BC Assessment.

You can do so via their website at Go to the Forms and Publications tab, select the Forms tab, select the Change of Address option, complete the form then click on Submit Form.

Or, if you prefer, you can also submit your request by phone, fax, mail or email, whichever is most convenient for you.

Phone: 604-294-6441
Toll Free: 1-800-661-6343
Fax: 604-294-8193
Mail: BC Assessment, #420 - 2700 Production Way, Burnaby, BC V5A 4X1

Stay Connected

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2013 iCompass Technologies Inc.