May 5, 2018 is Community Wildfire Preparedness Day
In the beautiful, forested, community of Anmore, reducing fire risk is everyone’s responsibility.
There are no scheduled events in Anmore. However, residents and property owners can take an active role in reducing fire risk in the community by doing one or more of the following.
- Remove tree branches that hang over the house
- Remove trees located close to structures
- Clean roofs and gutters
- Remove fallen pine needles
- Don’t use bark mulch as bedding around house perimeter
- Enclose perimeter under sundeck
For more information, contact:
Manager of Corporate Services – Emergency Program Coordinator
Village of Anmore