Bylaw Infractions

The Village of Anmore provides emergency on-call services for public works related issues.  Public works emergencies include: water concerns, public safety concerns, trees down, unsafe dumping, etc. 

Bylaw infractions (including noise complaints, off leash dogs, parking issues, etc.) will be responded to during regular business hours by our Bylaw Enforcement Officer, unless the complaint is a public safety concern (see above).  A form must be completed in order for the complaint to be followed up on.  You can fill out our new online complaint form here or come in to the Village Hall to submit the form. 

Please do not call the public works emergency line with bylaw related complaints, unless they are a public safety concern.