Village of Anmore Council Chambers
The new Village Hall Council Chambers (west trailer) is available for community use.
- Monday through Friday, after 4:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays
Note: Priority for this room must be given for Village business (e.g. Council & Committee meetings). Village business is typically conducted Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Council Chambers maximum occupancy is 100 people:
- Maximum capacity is 100 people
- Theatre set-up (chairs only) suitable up to 90 people
- Meeting tables suitable between 30 – 40 people
- Meeting chairs suitable up to 100 people
Council Chambers bookings include the following:
- Use of tables & chairs (per the above maximum capacities noted)
- Complimentary WIFI
- (2) washrooms
- Use of mini-kitchen (sink and countertop only)
- Presentation screen (no projector or computer is available for use)
- Use of coffee machine
- Door key for after-hours access (available for pick up one (1) business day prior to event)
- Large garbage bins may be provided upon advance request
A damage deposit of $100-500 (depending on type of use) is required by all facility users when using the Council Chambers.
Important: It is suggested that user groups pay close attention at the room set up upon their arrival (taking photos is recommended) and must return the Council Chambers to its original set up, or a nominal fee for staff time will apply.
Insurance may be required by some facility users – please click here for more information.
For more information regarding the Council Chambers multi-function room contact firstname.lastname@example.org.