Village of Anmore Council Chambers
The new Village Hall Council Chambers (west trailer) is available for community use.
- Monday through Friday, after 4:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays
Note: Priority for this room must be given for Village business (e.g. Council & Committee meetings). Village business is typically conducted Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Council Chambers maximum occupancy:
- Maximum capacity is 100 persons
- Theatre set-up (chairs only) suitable up to 90 persons
- Meeting (tables & chairs) suitable up to 30 persons
Council Chambers bookings include the following:
- Use of tables & chairs (per the above maximum capacities noted)
- Complimentary WIFI
- (2) washrooms
- Use of mini-kitchen (sink and countertop only)
- Presentation screen (no projector or computer is available for use)
- Use of coffee machine
- Door key for after-hours access (available for pick up one (1) business day prior to event)
- Large garbage bins may be provided upon advance request
A damage deposit of $100-500 (depending on type of use) is required by all facility users when using the Council Chambers.
Insurance may be required by some facility users – please click here for more information.
For more information regarding the Council Chambers multi-function room contact firstname.lastname@example.org.