March 18, 2020 – Fraser Health Authority Communication
Please see the link below for yesterday’s statement from Minister of Health Adrian Dix and Dr. Bonnie Henry, B.C.’s provincial health officer on COVID-19. The statement is followed by a number of useful links to information and resources for individuals and communities:
At Fraser Health, our communications team is maintaining a COVID-19 web hub with up-to-date information and downloadable files of our COVID-19 materials, including Q&As for the public and staff/medical staff, branded Fraser Health posters for visitors to our sites and other campaign materials such as infographics and social media toolkits.
Currently these materials are in English. We are working on translations now. Because things are changing quickly, sometimes certain materials will be unavailable while we make edits. Please check for updates as we will continue to build on this hub over time. Our short URL is www. fraserhealth.ca/COVID19 and most of our materials are running on our social media channels beginning this week.
We welcome you to share and use these materials from our corporate Fraser Health social media channels, on your own channels and with your partners as well.
Content currently incudes:
- How to talk to your friends about COVID-19
- Wash your hands like…your mother is watching
- Use the ER Wisely During COVID-19
- COVID-19 myth-busters
- Resources for parents and kids, including:
- How to talk to kids about COVID-19
- How to be a germ fighter
- Information-based content about managing COVID-19
- Testing- a patient journey map
- What is self-isolation? (in progress)
- Social distancing 101 (coming soon)
- How to manage anxiety during COVID-19
- Cough and sneeze like a pro info graphic (coming soon)