With the lift in some restrictions for COVID-19, we are very happy to invite you to share your feedback on the proposed design for the building project – newly named the Anmore Community Hub. We plan to hold at least two open houses, and we have put a few measures in place to ensure we can maintain physical distancing. If there are more sessions needed to ensure everyone who wants to attend in-person is able to, we will schedule additional open houses.
Here’s what the open house will include:
- There will be display boards featuring the proposed design of the Community Hub and its community uses
- Council and Anmore staff will be on site with representatives from Johnson Davidson Architecture to answer questions and hear your input
- Comment cards will be available for written feedback
Here are the safety measures in place:
- To help provide physical distancing, individuals or groups from the same household will need to schedule an appointment to attend (appointment times will be booked in 10-minute increments).
- We anticipate that it will take about 20 minutes for each group to move through the displays, but we also ask for your patience as we want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to review the boards, share feedback and ask questions.
- The plan is to hold the open houses outside, and there will be hand sanitizer stations at the site.
- If it rains, the open house will be moved into Council Chambers, which will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to each session.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. There is an easy self-assessment you can take at https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en. For those who cannot attend, we plan to offer a virtual open house using Zoom so we can present the boards, answer questions and provide a survey for individual feedback. The timing for this virtual open house will be posted after the in-person open houses are complete.
Anmore Community Hub – Open House Dates:
Thursday, June 11, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, June 17, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Location: Upper Parking Lot at the Village Hall
Please contact email@example.com to book your allotted time. We also ask that you arrive promptly for your schedule timeslot.