Anmore’s Trail Marker Program
The Village of Anmore’s Trail Marker Program is an excellent way to celebrate the life of a loved one or honour an individual, group or special event. Trail markers are available for dedication through the Village of Anmore Trail Marker Program. Click HERE to view the Trail Marker Map.
Trail marker dedications include either an engraved stainless steel plaque (5”x7”) or an engraved lamicoid plaque (5”x7”) and will be placed at trail heads throughout the Village and maintained for a 10 year period. Purchasing a trail marker is considered a donation, and a tax receipt may be issued upon request.
The donation required is $1,200. This represents the cost recovery in order to purchase and install the plaque, have it engraved as well as maintain it for a period of 10 years.
How the program works:
- Complete the Trail Marker Program Application, including identifying preferred locations.
- Donation in full is required before the Village reserves the location and produces and installs the plaque. Please note that the Village of Anmore cannot provide a guaranteed installation date as the timing can be affected by delivery of the plaque and weather conditions for installation.
- Trail marker dedications expire 10 years from the date of installation; however, the dedications can be renewed at the rate in place at time of renewal.
- The Village of Anmore will contact you before the dedication expires. If we are unable to contact you, or you choose not to renew, the site will be made available for others to dedicate. Please ensure you advise the Village of Anmore of changes to your contact information.
- Dedication wording must be received within 30 days of funding.
- The plaque allows for up to 3 lines of text and 40 characters per line (spaces and punctuation count as a character).
- Advertising or promotion is not allowed
For more information, please contact the Michelle Nalleweg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-469-9877.