Meet Your Council Committees
Various community residents volunteer their time to sit on our Council Committees. These members are appointed for a two-year term and assist Mayor, Council and Municipal Staff with advising on specific issues important to the Village of Anmore. Committees are governed by our Council Committees’ Code of Conduct.
For more information and to view our members, please click on the respective Council Committees below:
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Board of Variance
- Community Engagement, Culture and Inclusion Committee
- Environment Committee
- Finance Committee
- Parks and Recreation Committee
- Public Safety Committee – As of April 1, 2019, activities of this committee have been shifted to the Village’s staff emergency management program with Councillor Tim Laidler as the Council liaison. For more information on the Village emergency preparedness program, please contact the Manager of Corporate Services.
- Youth Committee – As of April 1, 2019 youth committee activities have been shifted to the Village’s Community Engagement, Culture and Inclusion Committee with a youth member serving as part of that Committee.
Thank you to all our Council Committee members!
Interested in joining one of our Council Committees?
If you would like to apply or be considered for a future position, or for more information, please contact Karen Elrick, Manager of Corporate Services.
Placements are considered at the beginning of each odd numbered year or should a vacancy arise mid-term. Your expression of interest will be kept on file until this time.