Spirit Park is home to multiple community celebrations, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Ma Murray Day, Halloween Fireworks and Light Up Spirit Park events.
Location: 1009 Ravenswood
Amenities: Picnic tables, gazebo and playground
Spirit Park is home to multiple community celebrations, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Ma Murray Day, Halloween Fireworks and Light Up Sprit Park events.
Anmore residents and property owners can also rent Spirit Park for their own events. Park rental includes exclusive use of the gazebo and picnic tables. Please note that the playground remains available for use by all public. If a parking permit is required for your event, please contact Anmore Village Hall at email@example.com.
Spirit Park Rental Requirements
- Under the current Public Health Orders the maximum number of attendees for any Spirit Park rentals is 10 (ten).
- The rental cost is $200 per day; however some Anmore community-based organizations may be exempt. A $500 damage/clean-up deposit is required by all user groups.
- Users are required to clean the area afterwards and to ensure that there is no damage to the park facilities. This includes the washroom facilities (a key is provided from Village Hall). There are no washrooms available to rentals under the current health orders.
- Noise must be kept to a manageable level and compliant with our Noise Control Bylaw No. 517-2011; and use must be compliant with rules and regulations of our RCMP Coquitlam rural detachment.
- Liability Insurance is required. The Village of Anmore requires that a Certificate of Insurance be provided for each community group booking. The liability insurance is required a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested date in order to secure the reservation. The Certificate of Insurance requirement is $2 million Liability insurance, listing the Village of Anmore as “Additional Insured” and must include a full description (group name, date, hours, and location) of the event, along with the contact person responsible for the booking.