Village of Anmore Council Chambers
The new Village Hall Council Chambers (west trailer) is available for community use.
- Monday through Friday, after 4:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays
Note: Priority for this room must be given for Village business (e.g. Council & Committee meetings). Village business is typically conducted Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Council Chambers maximum occupancy is 100 people:
- Maximum capacity is 100 people
- Theatre set-up (chairs only) suitable up to 90 people
- Meeting tables suitable between 30 – 40 people
- Meeting chairs suitable up to approximately 70-80 people
Council Chambers bookings include the following:
- Use of tables & chairs (per the above maximum capacities noted)
- Complimentary WIFI
- (2) washrooms
- Use of mini-kitchen (sink and countertop only)
- Presentation screen (no projector or computer is available for use)
- Use of coffee machine
- Door key for after-hours access (available for pick up one (1) business day prior to event)
- Large garbage bins may be provided upon advance request
A damage deposit of $100-500 (depending on type of use) is required by all facility users when using the Council Chambers.
Important: It is suggested that user groups pay close attention at the room set up upon their arrival (taking photos is recommended) and must return the Council Chambers to its original set up, or a nominal fee for staff time will apply.
Liability Insurance is required
The Village of Anmore requires that a Certificate of Insurance be provided for each community group booking. The liability insurance is required (2 weeks prior to the requested date) in order to secure the Council Chambers reservation.
Insurance requirement: $2M Liability insurance listing the Village of Anmore as an “Additional Insured”
Please note: The Certificate of Insurance must include a full description (group name, date, hours and location) of the event (Village of Anmore Council Chambers at 2697 Sunnyside Road, Anmore, BC V3H 5G9), and contact person for the booking. The certificate must be provided a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the event.
For more information regarding the Council Chambers multi-function room contact firstname.lastname@example.org