Council meetings are typically held on the first and third Tuesday of each month. All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Meetings commence at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall Council Chambers – 2697 Sunnyside Road, Anmore, BC V3H 5G9.
Click HERE to access Council meeting agendas and minutes.
Click HERE to view the 2021 Council Meeting schedule.
If you wish to make a presentation at an upcoming Council meeting, click HERE to access our Delegation to Council Request Form.
Council Meeting Procedures During COVID-19
With the current restrictions, all Council and Committee meetings are taking place via Zoom.
Submitting Comments/Questions for Council & Committee Meetings on Zoom
Please adhere to the following protocols to make sure we can stay on top of questions during the Council meeting:
- Emailed questions/comments must be sent to the email address indicated on the agenda by 4 p.m. on the day of the Council or Committee meeting.
- We will no longer permit questions to be submitted via the chat function on Zoom.
- All public input and public questions will take place during the designated period on the agenda, with meeting participants using the “Raise Hand” function and then asking their questions via their microphones on the Zoom platform. Staff will also ask those wishing to participate to unmute their microphone and make it known they’d like to speak if the “Raise Hand” function cannot be located.
- We will continue to ask the public to keep their microphone on mute and video turned off until they are invited to ask their question.
These measures will help to ensure we can keep track of questions for Council and still provide our community with the opportunity to be involved in our meetings during the Question and Answer period. Thank you for your patience as we work through the best way to manage the new logistics required as a result of COVID-19 restrictions.
Tips for using the “Raise Hand” function on Zoom:
- On computer: Click on Reactions button or Raise Hand button found in the bottom tool bar in Zoom window) or, for some computers, click on Participants and then click on Raise Hand
- On tablet or mobile device: Click on the three horizontal dots icon labeled More (may be found in top right corner of screen or on bottom right corner depending on device) and then click on Raise Hand