Village of Anmore Reports
If you do not see the municipal report you are looking for listed below, including copies of previous years’ reports, please contact the Village Office.
- Council Strategic Plan (2019-2022)
- Official Community Plan No.
- Parks Master Plan
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Asset Management Investment Plan 2019-02-13
- SOFI Report 2017
- SOFI Report 2016
- Financial Statements for the year ended Dec 31, 2016
- Asset Management Report 2017
- Anmore Financial Sustainability Plan – Final Report 2013-10-15
Public Works Reports
- Stormwater Master Plan
- Road Network Plan 2017
- Annual Water Quality Report 2019
- Pavement Management Plan 2016
- Water Utility Master Plan 2015
Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program (CARIP)
The Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program (CARIP) is a conditional grant program that provides funding to BC Climate Action Charter signatories equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of the carbon taxes they pay directly. This funding supports local governments in their efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and move forward on achieving their Charter goals.