Village Hall Access Restrictions start Wednesday, November 25, 2020
With the latest restrictions for COVID-19, the Village is taking steps to limit person-to-person contact and allow employees to work remotely whenever possible. As a result, we will be back to limiting public access to the Village Hall to appointments only starting Wednesday, November 25 (the day after utility bill payments are due). If you would like to meet in person with staff or Council at Village Hall, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
To contact Village staff during this restricted access (during regular business hours) see our Staff Contacts Page.
As we get closer to the December 7 deadline for these restrictions, we will assess next steps based on direction from Dr. Henry. We appreciate your patience as we work together to keep our community safe and healthy.
We understand that our community may have concerns regarding the Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Village of Anmore is guided by the direction of health authorities on matters relating to public health on all levels.
- Locally – Fraser Health Authority [click to visit]
- Provincially – Healthlink BC [click to visit] BC Provincial Health [click to visit]
- Federally – Government of Canada Health Services [click to visit]
The Village is closely monitoring the COVID-19 health crisis in British Columbia and locally. It is extremely important to follow the advice from our health authorities and to reduce the spread of this virus. Please follow the orders outlined by the BC Centre for Disease Control at http://covid-19.bccdc.ca.
Contact Crisis Services Canada (Talk/Text/Online) at https://crisisservicescanada.ca.
- There are a number of measures in place to provide financial assistance to B.C. residents who are adversely affected by the impacts of COVID-19. For details on available support from the federal and provincial governments, click here.
Help Seniors Stay Safe
- BC GOVT COVID-19 HEALTH APP for iOS and Android.
- Important health information and resources for seniors.
We Encourage Residents To Follow Us
And/or sign up for our Resident Notification Emails [Click here to sign up].