We understand that our community may have concerns regarding the Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Village of Anmore is guided by the direction of health authorities on matters relating to public health on all levels.
- Locally – Fraser Health Authority [click to visit]
- Provincially – Healthlink BC [click to visit]
- Federally – Government of Canada Health Services [click to visit]
The Village is closely monitoring the COVID-19 health crisis in British Columbia and locally. It is extremely important to follow the advice from our health authorities and to reduce the spread of this virus. Please follow the orders outlined by the BC Centre for Disease Control at http://covid-19.bccdc.ca.
Health Information Update
Currently we post our health updates to our main page under latest news.
Contact Crisis Services Canada (Talk/Text/Online) at https://crisisservicescanada.ca.
- The Government of Canada is taking immediate, significant and decisive action to help Canadians facing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak [click to view].
- BC Housing – Temporary Rental Supplement Program. Providing up to $500 a month to help renters and landlords during the COVID-19 pandemic Click HERE to learn about the program
- Tri-Cities Share Rent Bank – letter to residents from MP Nelly Shin dated March 30, 2020 [click to view].
- BC Hydro introduced a new COVID-19 Relief Fund that will provide bill credits for their residential customers and waive charges for small business customers hardest hit by the pandemic. Read the April 1, 2020 news release by clicking here.
Letter To Residents From Mayor McEwen
Read the letter to residents from Mayor McEwen on behalf of Council: [click to view]
Contact During Closure
Community Coming Together (While Keeping Apart)
Each night at 7pm – Make some noise to thank our healthcare providers and frontline workers for the hard work and dedication during this Covid-19 health crisis!
Stand out on your patio, porches and decks or make noise out your windows. Whether it’s howling, clapping, singing, cheering or banging pots and pans, let’s show them that Anmore’s community support is loud and strong!
Help Seniors Stay Safe
- BC GOVT COVID-19 HEALTH APP for iOS and Android.
- Important health information and resources for seniors.
We Encourage Residents To Follow Us
And/or sign up for our Resident Notifications [click to view].